Job Opening: Managing Director
Job Type:Full Time
Scope:Directs and coordinates all the work while taking into account the smooth operation of business and the interests of the company
Liable to:Managing Director
Responsible for:All Employees
- Ensures that all business processes are implemented in accordance to the quality system – ISO 22000:2005
- Informs top management about the implementation of the quality system and for any improvements needed.
- Responsible for the implementation of the quality system and all the records.
- Responsible for the organisation of the management review meetings.
- Responsible to keep the management review minutes and make all necessary follow up actions
- Responsible for the food safety team.
- Makes suggestions for improvements at the work place that are necessary to be made.
- Handles all non-conformities and makes all necessary follow up actions.
- Responsible to keep all the documentation of the quality system
- Performs monthly and quarterly internal audits to assess the implementation of the quality system.
- Calls the food safety team for meetings
- Approves any changes that are necessary to made at the documentation of the system.
- Responsible to keep in touch and make all necessary correspondence with the certification body and the veterinary services.
- Always informed with current and new legislation and directives
- Degree graduate
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- At least three years previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience with quality and safety systems
- Very good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- PC literate
- Time management and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent presentation skills
- Risk assessment experience
- Ability to identify training needs