Job Opening: Management Representative
Job Type:Full Time
Scope:Responsible for the correct implementation of the quality system, always making sure that the quality system is implemented according to the ISO standard. Responsible for the implementation of all health and safety rules and guidelines at work.
Liable to:Accounting Head
Responsible for:All Employees
- Ensures that all business processes are implemented in accordance to the quality system
- Informs top management about the implementation of the quality system and for any improvements needed.
- Responsible for the implementation of the quality system and all the records
- Responsible for the organisation of the management review meetings.
- Responsible to keep the management review minutes and make all necessary follow up actions
- Responsible for the health and safety team.
- Makes suggestions for improvements at the work place that are necessary to be made.
- Handles all non conformities and makes all necessary follow up actions.
- Responsible to keep all the documentation of the quality system
- Performs monthly and quarterly internal audits to asses the implementation of the quality system.
- Calls the health and safety committee for meetings
- Approves any changes that are necessary to made at the documentation of the system.
- Responsible to keep in touch and make all necessary correspondence with the certification body and the labour office.
- Always informed with current an and new legislation and directives
- Degree graduate
- Very good knowledge of English language
- At least three years previous experience in similar position
- Knowledge and experience with quality and safety systems
- Very good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- PC literate
- Time management and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent presentation skills
- Risk assessment experience
- Ability to identify training needs